On February 20th, Attorney Aaron Watson received the titular 2019 Trailblazer Award at a luncheon held at the Pensacola Museum of Commerce. Upon receiving the award, he gave a speech and dedicated the award to his father, Pastor Larry Watson, Sr.
“My father was the original Trailblazer. He taught me to work hard, pray hard, and dream big. He made my trails much easier to traverse because he had blazed them before me.” -Attorney Watson
The Trailblazer Award recognizes people who have acted as guiding lights in the community; those who have made lasting impacts, particularly in communities of color. It also recognizes those who have made an impact so great it will serve generations to come.
About Attorney Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson is the founding attorney of The Watson Firm, PLLC—a personal injury law firm with offices in Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Backed by years of experience in the legal field, millions of dollars in settlements, and frequent community involvement, Aaron is a respected member of the community. In January, he was named Entrepreneur of The Year by Studer Business Institute. To date, his list of accomplishments include but are not limited to:
- Former president of the Black Law Students Association
- Former intern for the United States Department of Justice
- 2018 Power List Top 100 Most Influential People in Pensacola
- 2018 Top 100 Black Lawyers in the U.S. by the National Black Lawyers
- Currently serves on the Board of Governors for the Florida Justice Association
- Currently serves on the Board of Governors for the American Bar Association for Justice
To learn more about Attorney Watson, read his bio. For a free case evaluation, call our firm at (850) 607-2929, or fill out a contact form to reach us online.