Sexual Harassment Lawyer in Pensacola
Advocating for You Every Step of the Way
Sexual harassment can have lasting, life-altering consequences. If you were involved in a sexual harassment incident—whether you were the victim or were falsely accused—you may be entitled to damages for injuries and other negative consequences of the incident or repeated incidents. At The Watson Firm, PLLC, we have extensive experience handling a wide variety of complex personal injury claims, including sexual harassment lawsuits. Our Pensacola sexual harassment attorney will take the time to listen to your story and learn the details of your situation. From there, we can help you determine your options and create a plan of action.
What Compensation Are You Entitled to for Your Sexual Harassment Case?
Every situation is different and therefore, the compensation to which you are entitled for your specific sexual harassment lawsuit will vary. That being said, there are certain damages in these types of cases that many victims are able to successfully recover.
Generally speaking, you may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Back pay, if the sexual harassment led to you being fired, losing a promotion, or being denied a raise
- Reinstatement, if the sexual harassment led to you quitting or being fired from your job
- Front pay, if you were fired or quit as a result of the sexual harassment and you are unable to return to your previous job
- Compensatory damages for damages such as emotional distress, damage to reputation, medical expenses, etc.
- Punitive damages, or compensation meant to punish the offender and discourage future similar incidents
The various circumstances surrounding your situation—such as the time you were let go or quit, the size of your employer, the damages you suffered, and more—will all affect the amount of compensation you may be able to recover. Our Pensacola sexual harassment attorney can help you determine the best course of action for your unique situation.
Reach Out to Our Outstanding Team Today
At The Watson Firm, PLLC, we have the experience, skills, and resources to help you navigate the legal process. Our entire team is dedicated to advocating for you and your rights every step of the way. While we always strive to achieve optimal settlements for our clients, we are fully prepared to take your case to trial, if necessary.
Contact our firm today for a free, confidential consultation. Call 850-607-2929 to get started.