We Seek Justice for Florida Accident Victims
The Watson Firm, PLLC represents individuals who were harmed as a result of negligence, recklessness, or other wrongful behaviors. We also help families whose loved ones suffered catastrophic injuries or were killed in an accident.
Our Pensacola legal team will fight to pursue the maximum amount of compensation available so you can cover all your accident-related expenses, including:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Permanent disability
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Other damages or financial losses
- Loss of consortium and companionship for the family of wrongful death victims
When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
The aftermath of an accident can be extremely overwhelming—the medical expenses associated with an injury can add up and become a heavy financial burden. The time to call us is now.
At The Watson Firm, PLLC, we are capable of handling a wide range of complex personal injury cases. Our attorneys have the resources, skills, and experience to advocate for you and your rights throughout the process. We can help handle the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on yourself and your family.
Our attorneys can help you with cases related to:
- Car accidents: A single car accident is enough to change someone’s life forever. If you have been injured in a car accident, read our car accident page to learn more about Florida car accident law and how our team of attorneys can help you.
- Truck accidents: Given their large size and immense weight, trucks can cause catastrophic damage in the event of an accident. If you have been injured in a truck accident, learn more about how our team can help you today. We have the skill and knowledge to properly investigate your case.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycles are a fun and convenient way to get around; however, they lack the protection that other motor vehicles provide. If you have suffered injuries in an accident caused by a negligent driver, learn more about how we can help you today. We are ready to fight for the compensation you deserve!
- Boat accidents: Boating is a common activity in Florida, however not all individuals follow boating law putting others at risk. If you have been injured in a boat accident, our firm is prepared to fight for you. Learn about Florida’s boating laws and your options by reading our boat accident page.
- House fire and burn injuries: Fire or burn injuries are serious injuries that can both be very painful and turn the injury victim’s life upside down. If you have suffered a burn injury, read our page to learn more about how our team of attorneys can help you.
- Slip and fall injuries: Landowners are responsible for ensuring their property is safe for others to be on. If you have suffered an injury in a slip and fall accident that could have been prevented, you may have a right to recover compensation. Learn more about your options by reading our page today.
- Medical malpractice: When we put our wellbeing in the hands of medical professions, we expect to be well taken care of. In some cases, individuals looking for help come out worse than before, because of a profession’s negligence. Learn about malpractice law and your options on our medical malpractice page today.
- Defective products: When we buy a product, we assume it is safe to use. All too often, however, companies distribute unsafe products either out of negligence or in an attempt to help their company’s bottom line. If you have been injured by a defective product you may be eligible to recover compensation!
- Dog bites: Dog owners are responsible for the actions of their animals in most cases. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dog, the dog owner may be held liable for any resulting injuries. Learn more about your rights and options by reading our page and contact our firm for a free consultation.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one at the hands of someone’s negligence can be a devastating experience. Our firm understands what you are going through and is prepared to fight for the justice and compensation you and your family deserve.
- Nursing home abuse: Making the decision to entrust your loved one into the care of a nursing home can be a difficult choice. Learning that your loved one has not been properly taken care of can be devastating. Learn more about how our firm can help you today.
- School/daycare injuries: If your child has been injured at school or daycare, you may have legal options to hold the negligent party responsible! Learn more about your options and how our experienced firm can help you by reading our page on the topic today.
- Workers' compensation: Suffering an injury is always a difficult experience, suffering an injury at work without the ability to recover benefits can be overwhelming. This is why our firm is prepared to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve. Learn more today!
In addition to personal injury cases, we also regularly assist clients with a variety of other legal matters, including criminal defense, civil rights, employment discrimination, Social Security Disability, sexual harassment, and prisoner abuse. No matter how complex or difficult your case, we take the time to understand your unique situation and work to achieve your specific goals.